If you browse or otherwise access any content or data on the whitesand.ae website, or application, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this website.
1. White Sand Real Estate Management LLC. is a limited liability company with its office at Office No. 09, Building No. D4, China Cluster, International City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (hereinafter “Whitesand”) and provides a collection of online resources which include Investor Portal (collectively, the “Service”) on the website www.whitesand.ae (collectively, the “Website”).
By accessing and/or using the Website and/or the Service, you agree to comply with these Terms. Additionally, when using a portion of the Service, you agree to conform to any applicable posted guidelines for such Service, which may change or be updated from time to time at Whitesand’s sole discretion.
You are solely responsible for reviewing these Terms from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any guideline, or any subsequent changes thereto or become unhappy with Whitesand or the Service in any way, your only choice is to immediately discontinue use of the Website and the Service.
These Terms may be updated by Whitesand at any time at its sole discretion. Whitesand may send you notices of changes to the Website or the Terms.
Whitesand may provide a translation of the English version of the Terms into other languages. Any translation of the Terms into other languages is for your convenience only and the English version governs the terms of your relationship with Whitesand. Furthermore, if there are any inconsistencies between the English version of the Terms and any translation, the English version of the Terms shall prevail.
The term “affiliates” of these Terms means: any company controlled or owned by Whitesand; any company commonly controlled or owned with Whitesand; or any group entity jointly offering the Service.
2. As far as the law allows, you are solely responsible for your own Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service and the consequences of posting, transmitting, linking or publishing it.
Whitesand does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and Whitesand may, at its sole discretion, remove any infringing Content. Whitesand reserves the right to remove any Content without prior notice. Whitesand may also terminate a user’s access to the Website. Whitesand reserves the right to decide whether any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms.
3. Whitesand grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Service. This license granted herein does not include any right for collection, aggregation, copying, duplication, display or derivative use or data mining of the Service.
4. If you are an owner of intellectual property rights or an agent who is fully authorised to act on behalf of the owner of intellectual property rights and believe that any Content or other content infringes upon your intellectual property right or intellectual property right of the owner on whose behalf you are authorised to act, you may submit a notification to Whitesand together with a request to Whitesand to delete the relevant Content in good faith.
5. The legal responsibilities and liability of Whitesand are limited or excluded; – you take on risk, responsibilities and liability. You accept that various things can go wrong when using the Website and/or the Service, and/or when viewing and/or using the Content. You take on the responsibility and liability of these events happening and will have no claim against Whitesand if they happen. You may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, objectionable, defamatory or libelous and, as far as the law allows, you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Whitesand with respect thereto.
6. You agree to indemnify Whitesand and other persons against liability and claims. As far as the law allows, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Whitesand, its officers, subsidiaries, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, and losses (direct, indirect or consequential) from: (i) your violation of any provision of these Terms; (ii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right; or (iii) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Service and the Website.
7. These Terms and any other policies posted on the Website constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and Whitesand and govern your use of the Service and the Website superseding all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, written or oral.
The Terms and the relationship between you and Whitesand shall be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates without regard to its conflict of law principles. A failure of Whitesand to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision or provisions of these Terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Terms shall not in any way be affected or be impaired. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU AND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME AND IN ANY EVENT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES.
Account and Profile Information: When you use our Services we may require and use certain information such as a valid email address and password. In addition, users may create a profile that includes additional information. We may automatically receive and log information on our servers from your browser or device. We may collect certain information through technology like cookies, pixels and local storage.
The Website is controlled and offered by Whitesand from its facilities in the Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Whitesand makes no representations or warranties that the Website is appropriate for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and risk and are responsible for compliance with local law.